Sunday, October 2, 2011

Paul Calvin's Deli


Me and my friend love buying groupon vouchers from restaurants. You can save a lot of money from it.

This is why we went to Paul Calvin's Deli for lunch. We were kinda late but it was okay since there was barely any people during lunch time. Here are some dishes we tried.


The salad was okay. Your typical salad.


I love this soup! I forgot the name though. (I should write it down next time.) It was tomato something... LOL...



The pasta was okay. Not much to say since this happened a few months ago. Which means it wasn't the memorable to me.


I love the cake though! It was the right type of sweetness for me...

Overall, I had an okay experience at this restaurant.... Paul Calvin's Deli is in Serendra.


Keep on eating and blogging!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...