Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Enderun


 Last October 22, 2011, I got invited by Enderun for a demo about baking. They were offering a new courses and one of them was a certificate in Pastry Arts. I'm really interested i taking it up so I decided to join the tour and demo.





I was happy that I spent my morning on this school! I learned some new recipes and they made us tour the campus. The campus was really great because it looked like a hotel. I guess they's doing that so that students knows how it would feel working in the real hotel. Anyway, here are the pastries that was baked and we had the chance to taste it all.


Raspberry Financiers


Orange Chiboust Caramel Tarte

Saint-Honore

French pastries are great! I love them all. I was also happy that I get to share this with my cousin Anne.

If you want to check out other course this school offers check their website http://www.enderunextension.com/



Keep on Eating and Blogging!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...