Saturday, December 31, 2011
Tuesday, December 27, 2011
For Christmas, I decided to bake some muffins. My cousin went to america this November and when they went back, they send me a cook book about muffins and some candy sprinkles. So in return, I bake some muffins for Christmas since the whole family would be at our home celebrating it.
Everybody likes my muffins! They are so easy to make and I'm sure anyone can bake it. It's a great dessert and is best with coffee as well. I made some changes like I used Goya Dark Chocolate. The end result was great!
Here is the recipe for Chocolate Chunk Muffins.
2 cups all purpose flour
1 tbsp. baking powder
1/8 tsp. salt
1/2 cup sugar
1 cup chocolate chunks ( I used Goya Dark Chocolates)
2 large eggs
1 cup milk
6 tbsp. melted butter
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1. Preheat the oven 400F/200C. Grease a 12 cup muffin pan or line with 12 muffin paper liners. Sift together the flour, baking powder and salt into a large bowl. Stir in the sugar and chocolate chunks.
2. Lightly beat the eggs in a large pitcher or bowl, then beat in the milk, butter and vanilla extract.
3. Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and pour in the liquid ingredients. Stir gently until jst combined, do not overmix.
4. Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin pan. Bake in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes, until well risen, golden brown, and firm to touch.
5. Let the muffin cool in the pan for 5 minutes, then serve warm or transfer to a wire rack and let cool completely.
This is what the outcome should look like.
I put some frosting to it and I used Betty Crocker chocolate frosting. It was really good!!!
This is the candy sprinkle I used.
The outcome of the muffins that I made. I made 3 batches by the way.
They all turned out great! And everyone enjoyed it on Christmas.
Keep on eating and blogging!!!
Friday, December 16, 2011
Manhattan Meat Lovers Pizza.
This is a long overdue post but I think it deserves to be posted now. Me and my sister always love Yellow Cab. They have great food and were a pizza ans pasta type when we go out. Here are our favorites.
We always order Manhattan Meat Lovers Pizza. We love this all meat pizza. It's far better than more pizza restaurants out there.
Twiced Baked Potato Halves.
This is seriously one of the best way to cook your potatoes. It's simple but so delicious!
Not the best but it was okay.
I really love the pasta in Yellow Cab. It just tastes great and I love the tomato sauce.
I forgot the name of this drink. Strawberry Margarita without the alcohol? LOL.
Nevertheless it completes the meals.
Hope I made you guys hungry with these food!