Saturday, July 9, 2011

Asparagus Wrapped in Bacon


I saw this dish from "Everyday Italian" but of course I always forget how Giada did it. I'm not good at memorizing recipes but when I saw some Asparagus on the supermarket I know I have to try this out. This is actually very easy to do. All you have to do is blanched the Asparagus. Make sure that it is half cooked only. After that wrapped it in bacon and then you can either fry or grilled it.

This is a big surprise for me because it is so easy to do yet so delicious! Everybody love it at home and they love the combination of the bacon and asparagus. This is the second time I made this dish.


I have to be careful about wrapping the bacon though because it can easily seperated. Anyway, you can choose whatever type of bacon you prefer. I usually use those sweet tasting bacon because I like the taste better.

This dish just proves that delicious dishes doesn't need to be complicated.... (^_^)

2 comments:

  1. I'm a frustrated cook and this dish is so easy to do! Will try this and surprise everyone at home. Haha! Following you now Phoebe! See you next event and it was nice meeting you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gellie! Believe me everyone would love this dish. It was great meeting you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...