Saturday, June 18, 2011

Food Blogging Again


I know, I know. It's been a long time since my last post. I can say that life is busy or I got bored or I got lazy or I let my personal life come in the way of my dream. The truth is I got scared. Scared that I might actually be good at  this and I'm scared what would happen if I finally did what I always wanted. What would happen next?
Maybe that's the reason why I always gave up or why would someone gave up on me. Nevertheless, I know I have to finish what I started. I know I have to continue pursuing my dream. After all, what would I be without my dream?
A lot of things happen in the past couple of months (food wise) and I am sharing them all now. It's nice doing this and sharing my love of food to everybody. I know I don't have many readers and most of them are my friends.
But I'm not doing this for them. I'm doing this for me.
I have found my passion now and it is time to share it to the world. 
I know I'm not the most talented chef or the greatest foodie there is out there. All I know is that I can share what I know and what I learn from food.
I hope you guys can learn from this blog. My aim is not to be the most popular or to be most loved.
I just want to write about food. And that's what matter most for me.
Keen on eating and blogging!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...