Friday, March 9, 2012

11th Philippine Food Expo 2012



Last February 23, 2012 I attended the 11th Philippine Food Expo 2012 at the Word Trade Center here in the Philippines. I really love attending different kinds of food expo because it exposes to different kinds of food and I learn a lot of things about the culinary world. From the latest trend in food to the newest product, there are many things that you can learn from these food expos. There are also some cooking demos and contests going on. Not to mention the free tastes! I really had fun at this event. Here are some pictures I took from this year's food expo.
















I had a great time and I can't wait for next year! 

Keep on eating and blogging!!!

2 comments:

  1. I was suppose to be here, but can't go due to my shift schedule. btw. just follow you blog.

    http://melovescooking.blogspot.com/
    http://sweethestia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was a fun event! too bad you didn't get to visit it. Thanks for following my blog! :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...