Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Mexicali


I always crave for a certain food once in awhile, especially if I haven't tasted it for a long time and I know a lot of foodies out there are the same. That's why when I craved for Mexican food, I went to Mexicali in SM Megamall. And I must say I wasn't disappointed on this food craving!

The first thing I notice about this restaurant is the cute exterior they have. I had fun taking pictures of their restaurant. The designs are simple but very eye catching. It made you feel like you're in Mexico!










The wash basin was really cool.


I ordered the Chicken Enchilada. I like that the Mexican rice really complemented the enchilada. It wasn't as spicy as I thought it would be but it was good and I was full with this just one meal.


My sister ordered the Beef Burrito and when I tasted it, it was good! Now I'm craving for one. LOL.

Now I want Mexican food. I'm going to this restaurant again and taste the other food in their menu. I'm sure I won't be disappointed because I was already pleased with these food.



Keep on Eating and Blogging!!!

2 comments:

  1. Loooks tempting! I haven't tried dining there. Pero this would surely go in my list of must-tries! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...